It was in the 1930s that the low demand for diamonds in the US and other parts of the world, due to tight economy could be recovered back to normal and gradually higher, by DeBeers. And now it’s another age when the demand for diamonds has grown so much that every couple wishes to exchange diamond rings on their engagement. Several ad campaigns, influence of movie stars, healthier economy and better affordability are the reasons for the high popularity of diamonds in engagement rings. But when it’s about your engagement, you should not choose diamonds just because everyone else is choosing or suggesting. Rather you must understand the best reasons for selecting diamond engagement rings in Melbourne, so that you don’t feel like a copycat and rather get the logic established for the best buy.
Why diamond for engagement
It is a symbol that the promise you make on the day of engagement is as eternal and strong as the diamond itself. The diamond symbolizes purity, strength, eternity and aura. The same would be promised by you too in the relationship, and hence there could be nothing better than this stone on earth to tell how serious you are for the occasion and the responsibility for life.
The best features of a diamond
A diamond is unique for many reasons. You would not find a stone with all the characteristics like this. There are look alikes, but nothing can take the place of a diamond in look, strength, color, aura and its worth.
· Diamond is the purest form of carbon which shines so bright.
· It’s the light entering the heart of the stone, which reflects inside the facets of the stone and gives it the brilliance and luminescence.
· A diamond is not destroyed by heat or cold, and it is practically resistant to temperature unless you subject it to very high degrees like 1000 or more.
· You cannot form a scratch on a diamond, and it’s too strong to ever get damaged due to falling, dropping, accidental pressure, etc.
· You may get a diamond in various shapes and cuts, and the cut decides the overall look and brilliance.
· You would get a diamond in many colors and without color too, which decides the price of the stone.
· Diamonds with impurities or small inclusions inside, which may or may not be identified with bare eyes create the difference in price and quality.
· You should buy diamond engagement rings in Melbourne (see: http://www.gnjewellers.com.au/) only when the diamond is certified by the gemological Institute.
Now that you know the norms of buying a diamond, and understand why they are so precious for use in engagement rings, you would feel the pride from within when presenting the same to your beloved on the day.
Giving her the diamond ring…
The expression on her eyes will tell it all when you give her one of the best designs of diamond engagement rings in Melbourne that is just right for her. Surely guests would get envious who will witness this happy occasion! To enjoy it all to the fullest, book the best design in engagement rings right now for the special day.